Friday, December 11, 2009

INSOMNIA!!

Woke up in the middle of the night at 3 a.m today.. The sky was still dark and i tried to fall asleep. Unfortunately i cant sleep ! I tossed and turned around in bed for an hour or so and i still cant sleep. I tried all sorts of methods like shutting my eyes and counting sheeps. I still cant sleep after counting to the 100th sheep. I got frustrated and looked at the clock. 4.30 a.m ! Still not asleep. I kinda felt sleepy but i just cant sleep. I decided to play with my handphone games til 7 plus in the morning. I went to brush my teeth and cook some instant noodles for breakfast and read some newspapers. When i'm done, i went to watch some television programmes. Not long after, my family members woke up one after another. Now, it is 5 plus in the afternoon, while i'm blogging, i feel sleepy and drowsy... yawn. z.z..z.. *dozed off in front of the computer screen* and *snores*... *saliva dripping onto the table*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..there are many reasons for not being able to slp... Maybe u shld think of WHY? u can't slp.

    ReplyDelete