Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blogging is good for Health


Holidays are boring but when holidays are over, u miss them and look forward to them..  Sometimes, i dont even know wad i want to say in my blog post.. I am at a loss of words. I like to stare at my blog and feel a sense of pride overwhelming me when i update my blog. Somehow, the more i stare, the more i feel that no one is reading my blog and i feel that i seem to be talking to myself. But anyway, a blog is good. It allows u to ''talk to yourself" . It allows u to let out all ur feelings and emotions and u will let out everything on ur mind. A blog, is healthy cos, talking to urself allows u to let out all ur feelings so u will not have anything bottled up. Bottling your feelings is not good for health.. :) Blogging is a 'psychological therapy' where u talk to urself or , someone(if there is anyone reading ur blog), about ur feelings. Without anything on ur mind bothering u or any 'emotions constipation ' (emotions constipation = difficult letting out ur feelings) , u will sleep sweetly and i'm sure u will have sweet dreams. :D z.zzz  I have insomnia for twice during the sch holidays now. But, after blogging, i no longer have insomnia. When i say that i have nth to blog about, the more i blog, the more i have to say.. I better stop here for now before i think of more things to say. If there are any more things, i'll leave it for the nxt blog post to say.. :D

1 comment:

  1. Its super boring. z.zz I have finish watching all of Dayo Wong's drama series. Now i have nth to do. Sianz. -.-

    ReplyDelete