Thursday, March 19, 2009

A thrilling ride..


As far as i can rmb, this picture was taken in Feb 2009. Jus last mnth but i have been vry busy wif my sch work lately n 4got lots of stuffs...I went to Genting Highland last mnth during the CNY. I took a ride with my dad. I m sitting in the middle and my dad was the first person from left as shown in the picture. My dad n I went to sit n buckle ourselves safely. Then the machine slowly went higher n higher n our feet were lifted above the ground. We went abt 20 storey high n then it suddenly just dropped following the pull of gravity. It dropped @ a tremendous speed n i couldn't even feel my own butt touching the seat. It was as though i was plunging all the way down to earth without any thing to hold on or support. My heart went all the way to my mouth n my throat felt so dry. My mouth tasted bitter. I can't wait to reach the ground asap. I shut my eyes so tightly that when we finally reached the ground, i could hardly open it. I quickly unbuckled the safety belt n jumped off my seat, glad to have both my feet to b on land. My dad told me my face looked vry pale. N indeed it was when i looked into a mirror which i had brought along in my pocket...haha.. but i did haf fun in the ride though i felt so scared n terrified ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment